Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Life at childcare...

Every morning..sure will be the deafening cries once I wake up..cries of 'bu yao qu (dont want to go) school', 'ah ma house', 'hui jia', mummy say whole block can hear (sure or not??!!)...

After I reached school...all cries will stop and turn into sobs..and I will say bye bye to mummy and daddy in tears..mummy thought 'well this is better then no good byes'..teacher told mummy (she gotta call almost everyday to check on me!) that I have improved these 2 weeks..less cries other than the times I need to be bathed, drink milk and take nap..I could also join my friends in some activities..teacher also mentioned I enjoyed outdoor activities too..I managed to get the courage to ask for more bread and finally I drank a packet strawberry milk mummy bought for me in the afternoon..so mummy is quite happy about it..

Of cos..i still does not wanna get bathed, drink much milk, take naps (maybe 2 days of half hours in teacher's arms)..I still gotta cling into my kammi and baby doll..I still need teacher bao bao...I think I need more time lor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home