Today I went for my 2nd eye screening (supposed to go back half a year after the 1st but mummy lazy..almost a year then bring me)..results are bad..the optometrist (the jie jie who did the eye screening) said my left eye has astigmatism as high as 600!! way over the normal rage of 150/200..mummy was so shocked cos I am only 2 years old! The optometrist said it could be hereditary since daddy has such high astigmatism since he was young. She asked mummy to bring to the eye specialist to confirm what would be the recommendation to 'correct' it (no cure one!) before it gets worse and could led to lazy eyes (reduced vision). The usual methods will be to wear glasses or eye patch..I am just 2 years old..i gotta wear glasses??????!!
-------------
Guess gotta wait to see the eye specialist to see what he/she say..mummy is very shocked and at the same time SUPER heartpain to know of my condition..saw her crying...mummy..wait for eye specialist to confirm first ok..maybe not so bad leh?!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home