2nd week at child care...
1st day of 2nd week
The usual crying when I reach school and during bath time..however, today mummy put me on full day..arghh..so I did not take my nap after lunch and refuse to drink milk..finally cant fight the tiredness..nap at 4.30pm when all my friends are awake..but ah ma came to fetch me at 5pm! aiyooo...I wanna sleep leh!
Later in the evening..when ah ma brought me downstairs to wait for ah gong..i insisted to wait for mummy to return home from work..the moment i saw mmmy alight from the bus..i went running and crying for bao bao..mummy also ran towards me and gave me a big big hug...
2nd day of 2nd week
I know I had to go to school and cried at home..saying 'bu yao school', 'go ah ma house', hui jia (go home..which puzzled mummy cos we are at home) but it did not help..they still send me to school..
Knowing I cant escape, still crying, I ask mummy to put me down when we reach school and i ran into the class to look for teacher to carry me (puzzled mummy again)..mummy no good! but heng..ah ma fetch me home after lunch today and I dont have to sleep in school..phew..
I started having cough when i got home and in the evening developed a fever..mummy took me to a doc..doc say I cant go school tomorrow...YEAH!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home