Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Monday, June 04, 2007

1st day at Child Care

Finally! I am attending child care after all the preparation mummy has made..
---------------
Mummy fed me my milk in my dreams and I woke up after that about 6.45am..a bit cranky but after changing into my school tee and getting ready..i started to get excited! I am going to school 'officially'! mummy thought it was a good start...

Arriving at the child care centre with mummy and daddy..i refused to let daddy go when he needs to go for work (mummy accompanying me today at childcare)..i cried buckets..finally mummy managed to convince me that daddy has to work and I stopped crying..started to play with the swing, slide and toys. Made some new friends like snatching back the toys they took from me and telling them is 'me de!' and push one when she blocked my way but generally i bo chap them and play on my own..I was asking for teacher Ivy (mummy say must tell teacher Ivy if I poo poo) and was told that she is on leave for 2 days..har? then i dont need to poo ah? (I actually din..did it only at ah ma's house in the evening)..
---------------
We had our breakfast at 8.30am after some free play..I had some cornflakes, coco pop with milk for breakfast..I did not finished all but I fed myself..after breakfast was play again till 10.30 when we had our shower..I cried the 2nd big bucket of the day and refused to bath..in the end mummy made me shower in tears! humph!!! so angry with her..i told her i dont wan pong pong! you see my bcc face in the pics below? hehe..

Finally, it was lunch time at 11.30am and we had stew potato, chicken and egg for lunch. I was a good gal and fed myself again but er..only finish half a bowl...dessert was just a slice of apple..

We went home after lunch today cos mummy is letting me stay half day for the first week..in the evening ah gong asked:-
Ah gong : Is school fun?
Me: yes (got sweets to eat of cos fun! but mummy not very happy about it)
Ah gong: You want to go school tomorrow?
Me: dont want school!
Ah gong: ??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home