Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Thursday, June 07, 2007

2nd, 3rd & 4th day at Child Care

2nd & 3rd Day
Ah ma was with me 2nd & 3rd day at child care. I cried when mummy left me in the morning though ah ma was with me..I still refuse to bath and cried even before teacher brought us into the bathroom..so in the end..I did not bath...I was very clingy to ah ma and refuse to play with my new friends...went home after lunch..hehe..so happy...
-----------
My sweet bag with my name on it!

4th Day - The Day

Today is the day! mummy and ah ma said they cant sleep the night before..both so worried that I will cry till vomit and faint today cos I will be alone at childcare..no ah ma and no mummy and this is the first time in my life that no one close to me is around..
-------------
Mummy told me she is leaving for work and will come to pick me after my lunch..I started to cry very badly..teacher told her to go and carried me into the class...cried my lungs out..teacher carried me in the class and distracted me..finally I stopped crying..saw daddy and mummy peeping at the window..cried again..then stop..got distracted..so the whole time..crying on and off but not for long..I need a teacher to carry me most of the time and only watch my friends playing with the toys and did not join them..
-----------------
Came bath time...my most hated! cried again..but after a while I was ok to watch my friends taking their shower though instead of crying all the time like past 3 days..can also tell teacher 'baby pong pong'...
---------------------
I did not finish my fried rice lunch but ate half a banana and after washing my hands..I saw mummy at the door! yeah! i gave her a cry and ran towards her..mummy gave me a big hug and kiss and she told me to get my bag and I told to 'deng deng ah!' and went to get my bag..before I go..I bid farewell to my teachers and friends and told them I am leaving..
-------------------
Mummy is so proud of me today and said she is very happy with my 'perfomance'. Guess what she treated me with? A pack of my favourite balloons and yummy ice-cream!! yeah! how I love school..keke..

Mummy hopes that I will be like how i behave today and slowly improve to no crying, finally adjust to the new routine and enjoy school..sure mummy I will..more ice-cream ok?!

1 Comments:

Blogger bbshauna said...

Wow good girl Crystal! So proud of you too! Auntie Jas

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home