Back to school...
I knew mummy was up to something when she changed me this morning..oh no! is the child care tee...of cos i kicked a fuss and cried badly when she tried to change me..
I cried again before reaching school..but after I reached school..i gave mummy a 'resign to fate' look and let teacher carry me into the class without any struggle..mummy outside the class hear no cry...ah ma went to check later in the morning..no cry..
Mummy called Teacher Angie and was told I had less crying today..a great improvement considering I had missed so many days of classes..
Mummy said accordingly to Teacher Ivy, I have been a good gal today..not much crying and only sobbing a few times..I had joined my friends in class for some actitivies, finished my lunch and tea break. Though I did not take my milk and nap in the afternoon..mummy was still very happy with my performance today...huh..maybe I am getting to like it there..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home