Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Monday, July 16, 2007

Kanna bitten!!

See the bruises on my face??!! boohooo..kanna bitten by a boy in my class..class teacher told mummy that she did not see it but seems that we were 'fighting' over the swing..he pushed me and I pushed back..and then he bit me!! waliew! I thought girls bite but I did not know boys too! argh...there goes my pretty face..actually teacher was asking me who bit me so i pointed to the boy who did it without a tear..I am a strong gal..
---------------
When ah gong, mummy and daddy came home, they kept asking about the scar but I just bochap them..actually is ok lah..teacher told mummy that the boy will be punished by his mummy (cos his mummy happens to be one of the centre's teacher's son) and I sure got chance to bite him back..keke..

hui rong leh..mummy heart pain ah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home