After 1.5 years I got my passport..mummy finally took me out of Singapore..of cos..is just Malaysia lah..haha..think I have gotta wait long long before she take me to a real trip eh! hmph!
----------------
We went to shen shen's (daddy's twin brother's wife) house in Pulai, Malaysia..cos there is a durian feast!
---------------
We got stuck at the causeway for 2 hours! heng I good mood in the car..keke..if not mummy and daddy will have a hard time! We only reached shen shen's house at 6plus..just in time for my dinner..after my dinner..jie jie (shen shen's niece) brought me to the playground to play..she is so nice..i like her a lot and only let her hold my hand..mummy also cannot hold..keke..
----------------
After playground, mummy and daddy had dinner and we went to this shopping centre, Jusco to shop around..arghh..nothing bought for me! daddy and mummy only bought for themselves! and of cos..jie jie is the one looking after me cos they busy shopping! humph!
------------------
After shopping..it was already 10plus..we went back to shen shen's house for the durian feast..ah gong (shen shen's dad) was back too and we starting the durian feast! yummy yummy..i like it..but of cos i did not finish one whole seed..mummy let me tried 2 different kinds..both are good..then i tried mangosteen and coconut too..after the feast..me, jie jie and ah gong sat outside the house and had a good chat..I was laughing away..ah gong is nice man..hehe..

I really enjoyed my first trip to shen shen's house..hope they will bring me more often..oh yes..we reached home at 1am! and I knocked out in the car..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home