Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Preparation for Childcare..

Mummy is sending me to childcare so she makes sure I am 'well vaccinated'. We went to see Dr Tan for the pneumococcal jab today. As usual, it was a long wait at the clinic and mummy and daddy actually finished watching a kid's movie at that clinic! Dr Tan told mummy and daddy that this jab will be a painful one..ouch! but guess what? I did not shed a tear! mummy is so proud of me and Dr Tan said he is too! keke..I am also very proud of myself! Dr Tan also did the 2 year assessment for me and everything was ok..he also commented that I speak clearly..and also..er said that I have got a cheeky smile..Dr Tan said that this will be the last jab I will be getting and wont me seeing me for awhile...boohoo..I will miss this nice gor gor (Dr Tan was very pleased to hear me call him gor gor..you see..I know my way to win the adult's heart..)
----------------------------
After the jab, mummy took me to the childcare centre she is sending me to make payment and collect the uniforms and mattress cover. However, the uniform and mattress cover are not available so we only got the t-shirt. Mummy let me into the play area that I will be in when i go to the childcare but I refuse to go in (mummy was a bit worried)..but I did call 'Teacher Ivy' who will be my class teacher..after the visit..mummy ask me if I want to go to school..and I said 'Dont' want!'..mummy getting more worried liao..she cannot imagine the day on 4 Jun, the first day at childcare...
---------------------------
This is the t-shirt I will be wearing to childcare on the first day, it is the smallest size but it looks like a dress when i put on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home