Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Star Virgo Cruise Day 3 (Last day)

Last morning was just to pack up and check out..did nothing much except to have the breakfast at the chinese restaurant..nice dim sum according to mummy and daddy..after breakfast we took a last stroll at the deck and was ready to return to land..I cried quite a bit while waiting to disembark..mummy & daddy were wondering why...I also dont know why..maybe I knew we were returning home..so sad cos I wonder when our next holiday will be..
-------------------
I really enjoyed the trip and hope to go on another one again..mummy..next time we fly ok?
---------------------
Mummy managed to catch the sun rise on the last day...


Er..what was I doing? hehe..sleeping away...

Last few pics in the cabin..

Notice my sad face?

Last few pics before we go home! boohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger pizzazz said...

Looks like you thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The room is quite spacious too, yah? I always thought that rooms will be tiny and cramp. :P

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home