Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Star Virgo Criuse Day 2

As usual, I woke up at 7 plus in the morning and woke mummy and daddy up..keke..we had the international buffet breakfast..looks like a lot of food but nothing much to eat really according to daddy..who cares..as long as I have got my coco pop!


Mummy interrupted my coco pop breakfast to take a pic..

All ready to go for a swim at the pool! ok ok..play water only not swim..

Nice wet and wild pool for kids..but i dont dare to step inside..

Splashing fun!

Walking around...

Lollipop! yummy!

We had lunch at the chinese restaurant..not too bad..but I only ate a few spoons..too many distraction lah..after lunch we walk around for a while and went back to take my beauty nap..think I was too tired..slept till almost dinner time! what a way to spend time on a cruise hor..keke..but i need my beauty sleep to stay alert mah..

----------------------------

Dinner was an outdoor buffet..quite a good selection of food but mummy no mood to eat cos I again refuse to take more than a few spoons..after dinner we enjoyed the sunset at the deck..


Finally a family photo! Me not co-operative though..


We also took a family 'studio' shoot cos mummy wanna have a keepsake for this cruise as it was mummy & daddy's anniversary and our first holiday..we also had another 'superimpose' pics with winnie the pooh and mermaid..will post when mummy scan it ok?

We went for a cartoon show at the cinema and mummy & daddy were surprised that I could sit through more than half an hour quietly..i din even wanna leave the cinema! Mummy saw me yawning away and they dragged me out..boohoo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home