Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am 18 months old today!

I am 18 months old today! Mummy took me to take my MMR and 1st booster jab to 'celebrate' my 18th month..boohoo..pain pain ah..I had 2 jabs together..cried till tears roll down..but after awhile I can smile at Dr Tan and play with him again..hehe..I so brave hor! Dr Tan say I can take next another 2 the next round! aiyooo...
-------------
I am still only 9.3kg and 81cm tall..still so thin hor..but ok lah..maybe next time I can grow up to be a model..keke..
--------------
I can say more words now like tar (star), moon, book, hua (flower), mao (cat), bus (finally..mummy say taught so long), light & beat! haha....
--------------
I can point to most of my body parts both in english and Mandarin..
--------------
I can run and jump a bit (legs still cant leave the ground)..
--------------
oh yes! i can finally nod my head today..hehe..mummy waited so long liao..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home