Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My new shoes & water bottle

I have outgrown most of my shoes..so mummy bought me another 2 pairs..nice hor? but it is still slightly big..gotta wait a few weeks before I could wear..aiyoo..dont know why mummy always like to buy oversize shoes for me..argh..now can see cannot wear..
-------------------
Hah?? I cant wear yet??!!

My new shoes..keke

I have drinking a lot of water..mummy think it is time to upgrade my water bottle..so she bought this nice little penguin..cool right? I can bring it wherever I go..

3 Comments:

Blogger alwaysDaBabe said...

wah i like the white shoes with red flowers!! crystal lucky ger! baby shoes already so cute and nice...me going to spend alot next time!! hahaha...

6:43 PM  
Blogger Ashjumummy said...

i also like the white 1!!
But my mummy say my feet is those baba type so not suitable for such cutting of shoes.. :(

ur water bottle sweet leh.. my mummy hasnt replace my 1 yet..

9:33 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

alwaysdababe - you will get to spend on those nice shoes soon..keke..

ashley - i also like the white one..but my mummy dont let me wear yet leh..dont know wat she waiting for..arghh..

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home