Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fun at Kindyroo..

Mummy sign me up for a term at Kindyroo..I had fun there! We have free play at the gym then we had circle time and have lots of fun with music and action...

Every week we gotta bring an item to school..but past 2 weeks mummy lazy and din bring! hump! I got no chance to go to teacher to get me things..arghhh..but then..it was rocket last week..mummy say dont know how to bring..keke..but the best part of it is the bubble time when they are starting the circle time..i had fun poking them
---------------------
And of cos not to forget my 2 best friends, shauna and bw were in the class too..but we did not really interact though..hehe..but last lesson shauna was not around I have got the chance to feed bw my biscuits! I so sweet hor? Shauna..go out of town more often ok? keke..

Fun on the swing before circle time!

Look what I am doing when all bbs guai guai on their mummy's lap

Fun under the parachute!

'Taking off'..5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home