Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Battering mummy?

Mummy has been complaining to everyone these few days..cos I was naughty..I have been bitting, scratching and hitting her..but I will sayang and kiss her after she say she is pain pain..why I do that? cos I know she wont hit me back..keke...

Mummy said I have turned into a monster..she was so angry with me and bochap me last night..cos for the whole day..i left 2 scratches on her face and hand..bit her on the shoulders and finger, and hit her on the head too..oh oh..she is really angry liao..so daddy gotta give me my milk and sleep me last night..but hor..when i was sleeping..she kissed me and say she still loved me..keke..

huh..me really noti hah??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home