Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, November 05, 2006

My cousins

This is my cousin (daddy's elder brother's daughter), yan yan who is 3 months older than me..she is really so much taller and stronger and tougher than me but I am not afraid of her..when it comes to her snatching the ball that I am holding....I just scream and snatch back..humph! I can scream as loud as her too! Por por gotta take out all the 10 other balls in the house to stop us from snatching from each other..hehe..

Why must you force us to take photo together???!!

Jie jie (daddy's sister's daughter) busy toking to her mummy..I busy drinking water and yan yan busy with opening a box..peace finally...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home