Guess what!!?? after all the puking and diarrhoea, I had fits??!! I dont know what is that cos when i only remember I was very sleepy and cried a lot. Ah ma told mummy I was sitting on the floor playing with the fridge magnets..next moment I was lying on the floor and they thought I was sleep! when ah dah picked me up..I was having the fits and then went into a drowsy mode..lucky yi yi was around to call for the ambulance..but all of them were worried and scared stiff! Lucky I was still a bit conscious and could call yi yi..just that I was really zzzzzzzzzzzzz
------------------
I was hospitalised 2 days for observation..I was on drip for a day..lucky there was no occurence of the fits and so far the urine test and blood test only showed that I was a bit dehydrated..initial report for my stools was that i was not rotavirus and a more detailed report will be only out in 2 weeks' time when I go for my 'brain' scan thingy..
--------------------
First day on drip, I cried like mad when they put it on..but later I was ok..I so brave hor?
Cannot use my left hand..I still got my right hand to control the remote eh..

Yeah! finally off the drip..I can also clap my hands with this funny thing on my hand..hehe..
----------------------
Thank you aunties and uncles for your concern..I am ok now..just that still got a bit of lao sai..
3 Comments:
Get well soon!!! You're a brave girl!
Thanks zavier..hope you are getting better too!
strong gal, get well soon k ?? hehe
Send my regards to your funny daddy also ... =P
Post a Comment
<< Home