Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Update on my beauty sleep..

Mummy is proud of herself and me of cos..she could sleep me without me crying. She will read a story (so short), sing and pat me to sleep on my cosy bed..same things she does everyday..but I react differently to it everynite..keke

My beauty sleep storyline
First nite: cried for 15mins before i sleep
2nd nite: I know mummy is going to sleep me so I guai guai lie on the bed and toss and turn..mummy has to pat me still..and finally I doze off
3rd nite: Guai guai sleep too..a bit 'eh eh' here and there..dont know what I want also..hehe..
4th nite: Ah Dah sleep me awhile and daddy brought me over..of cos I sleep in 5 mins (mummy thought daddy better than her..ha!)
5th nite: guai guai sleep in 10mins

Mummy hopes that I will guai guai sleep all the time..heh heh...but I heard she is not going to sing and pat me to sleep soon! argh.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home