Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Puking day

I puke and puke this afternoon..1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 times! by the time mummy and daddy rush back from work..I was so tired and cranky and hungry (I puke out my lunch and afternoon milk and had no dinner).
------------------------
Mummy & daddy took me to the doc..as usual, I cried my lungs out when doc put that cold cold thing on me..then she stuck this thing into my asshole! suppose to stop the vomitting..doc told mummy to give me glucose for energy and Isomil first since I cant take in any milk and porridge yet..she also said the vomitting could be due to food contamination..aiyoo..my ah dah not clean ah??!! I knock out on my way home..too tired from the puking and crying..
-----------------------
Mummy gave me the glucose when we were home..i like it and ask for more..so sweet and nice leh! hope i can have it again tomorrow..zzzzzzzzzzz

2 Comments:

Blogger baby Keane said...

Get well soon Crystal!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Thank you Keane..I am ok now..still a bit of lao sai only..but guess wat..I get to drink those yummy sweet drinks..keke

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home