Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Monday, September 18, 2006

My First haircut

Mummy took me for a haircut???!!! I thought she say I got no hair?? oh she say cos the back of the hair touched my neck and causing my neck to itch a bit..not a very good experience..I grab on to mummy tight..but overall i was ok..no big cry..
After the haircut..mummy then realise she should not have brought me this week cos yi yi ROM next week! oh no! I how to 'jian ren'??? boohoo......

nice or not my back view?

My hair so short hor? haiii

Me settled down at home..with my new hair cut..

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashjumummy said...

welcome to the Goondoo Club! hee me the chairman hor. I shall appoint u as Vice Chairman. Wan or not?? hehehee

9:26 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Dont wan dont wan!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home