Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mummy angry..

Mummy was angry with me just now..I was throwing the new toy she bought for me on the floor..I like the sound of it when it falls..mummy's face turn 'black black', stared at me and ask me pick up my toy...I saw I was in trouble..quickly flashed her my sweetest smile..and went running to her with open arms to hug her..of cos..it melted her heart and she hugged and kissed me back..and of cos..she forgot to get me pick up the toy liao..hehe..

I know what to do next time when she is angry liao..keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home