Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sembawang Park

Mummy & daddy took me to Sembawang Park for the first time! I had fun with the bubbles first..then they took me to the beach for a walk on the sand..yucks! I hate it..then later was the swing..yes this was fun! i giggle and giggle and clap my hands..gave mummy a fright..hehe..but it is a pity they din bring my tricycle..I kept pointing at someone else to play on it but mummy refuse to let me! argh...
--------------------------
Here I come Sembawang Park!

Having fun with the bubbles

No no..I dont wan to come down..it is much safer on daddy's lap

Boohoo! I dont like the sand..
Yao yao yao..I like it high!

This is the bruise i got from my fall on the rough pavement..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home