Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Monday, August 28, 2006

Sick AGAIN....

I am sick again! Mummy took me to a doc near our house cos daddy's colleague say this doc is good..it was not a very long wait but hor..guess what..I bang into this glass door while waiting leh! I thought there was nothing there...daddy was laughing away so loudly! humph! so angry with him..only mummy quickly pick me up..but I was juz stunned..din cry lah..but then...mummy also started laughing! argh...
-------------------
This looks like a nice and gentle doctor but I dont like leh..I know he is going to give me the yucky medicine again! I cry and cry in the room and only stopped when i left the clinic..
--------------------
Heng..the med was not yucky..and I actually open my mouth to 'lick' the spoon after I took the med..taste good leh..so sweet..actually this doc oso not bad lah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home