Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Baba..daddy...

I have been calling baba baba all day long! just like the sound of it..and I also know how to call daddy...and very zhun one, daddy say..daddy is of cos very happy..but someone is not lor..hehe..you are right..is mummy lor.....wait hor mummy...one by one ok??!! let me have fun with baba first..keke..

But actually I did call mama lah..just that I call 'Ma!' angrily only..haha..no wonder she so upset..

My recent favourite vocabs also includes 'Bye', 'Up', 'Eyes' and 'Ball ball'..er..I think that is all..lazy to talk..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home