Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Monday, August 07, 2006

My little friends..

My little friends came to my house yesterday! Justen, Alden & Daryll are still crawling around..it is fun to see them crawl..keke..makes me feel like a big sister cos I can walk liao..hehe..of cos bw also can walk too and he walk so well, and of cos not forgetting he is smart too!
I had fun sharing my toys with my little friends..sometimes i just sit on daddy's lap and watch them play..sometimes i play with them..I hope I have more time to play with them again! mummy..I wanna go bw house to play with the toy house..I saw it at our place for awhile only..and only the box..hmph! but of cos..it would be better to have one at our own place right? hehe..
No one is ready yet..

Finally can see some faces..think this is the best pic liao
(from left to right, Justen, Daryll, bw, Alden, me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home