I am feeling better now..now more late nites..or i should say 'early' nites..hehe..I revert back to my 9plus bed time (mummy is very happy)...I could also finish my milk and porridge and even ask for more now..left with a little running nose and occasional cough with a bit phlegm..but I am still a little cranky..last nite cry with eyes close at 1am for an hour..mummy say she wanna peng san liao..keke..
-----------------------------
Anyway..seems that my 3 pre-molars are coming out liao..and another bottom teeth..so chiam hor..all at the same time..cant blame me for getting so cranky these days leh..super pain leh..
------------------------------
There is this brainy baby first words vcd that I love to watch now..yes more than barney..hehe..mummy say it is a rare sight when I watch the vcd..why? cos I finally can sit down and watch a show without moving about for at least 10mins..also..I will suddenly point to my nose and even say 'eyes' if I feel like it..keke
1 Comments:
wow she really enjoys the show!
Ya i heard "eyes" =D
Ashmummy ~
Post a Comment
<< Home