Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I am a Runner up in the Cutest Kid Photo Contest Finals!

Do you still remember this pic of mine? That time mummy said I was a winner..now she say I am a runner up..but it is in the Finals! She was very happy and excited but I dont know why..I thought if I am the winner should be happier right? but I am only a runner up leh..aiya..dont know the adults lah..keke..anyway mummy say I get a free photo shoot again..oh no mummy! nothing on my head please!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashjumummy said...

Crystal,
Congrats!! Aiya, u are forever a winner in your mummy's heart!

Get well soon ok? see you on Sat!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home