Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, July 22, 2006

What I can understand..

So far..I can only say 'ball' and ah da (auntie waridah) which makes mummy very sad cos the first person I call is not her..of cos i know how to say mama and baba but then I can say anytime so mummy dont know if I am calling them or not..oh yes..i know how to say 'twee' (or sounds like tat) when they say 'One, two..'

To record what I know..
1. body parts like nose, ears, tongue, belly button, hand & leg
2. sleep, bye bye, kiss, pong pong, 'chou chou' (smelly), pong pong, comb hair (of cos to comb other people's hair), mum mum
3. dog (woo woo), book, cat, lights and of cos my favorite kammi!

Mummy say I very slow in learning things leh..aiya..dont care lah..i take my time and let her woryy..keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home