Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, July 23, 2006

My shopping trip...

Mummy & daddy brought me to kiddy palace to shop shop..I was so happy! I walk and walk..touch this and touch that..so fun! but mummy told me this is call window shopping..what is window shopping? I dont see any window leh..anyway..this shopping trip is bad..I din bring elmo, barney or teddy bear home..boohooo..

Mummy mummy..can I get this Elmo? No? oh..i look for other toys then..

Mummy..can I touch this? How about this teddy bear? can I bring home?

woooo...wooooo...

Hello..jie jie..can tell me why your hair so long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home