Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Some new toys...

These are some of my new toys..actually I got them all today..yipee! Think all of them are free except the truck mummy bought from NTUC..huh..they all thought I am a boy?? why all so boyish toys????!!!

How come I cant push you flat on the ground?? what is inside you??

There! I think you are flat now..hehe..

Mummy..what? I cant open it now? but this toy flew from HongKong with po po and gong gong and it looks fun leh!

This truck is kinda fun..mummy bought from NTUC..I can break it into 3 pieces..keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home