About me liao...
Enough news about didi..now is my turn..keke..
As you may know..I have been crying everyday when daddy drop me at school in the mornings..but there has been improvement..er after 1.5 years hehe....I can wave bye bye without crying for about 2 or 3 days in a week now (especially in good mood)..can also give mummy cheeky face look like this...
Mummy realised that I have not been using my diapers in school so she wrote in the communication to ask teacher..teacher replied that I have been going without diaper for naps for some time and so far no accidents...yeah! thereafter, mummy also did not let me wear the diaper during nap at home..but hor got accident and i wet the bed once..hehe..so i still have to wear diaper to sleep at night..and yes i still need diaper to poo..
k..more next time..didi crying..argh..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home