Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My didi...

Mummy say this is didi's 3D scan wor...I can't tell what is it actually..can you?

Mummy: You want didi's name to be Caleb or Crispin?

Me: Caleb!

Mummy: What about Crispin?

Me: Dont want Crispin! Crispin not nice!! I want Caleb!!

Mummy: .......

Mummy yet to decide on didi's name though..but mummy finally decided that I could see didi on 13 August! she is praying hard didi wont be like me..decided to see the world earlier at 36+ weeks..keke..

Daddy and mummy also brought me to see didi today! first time i see didi on this 'tv screen'..i think he is cute and I am very happy to see him! mummy say in a few weeks i can touch didi liao..yipee!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home