I finally see didi after so so long! It was a long wait! Mummy was telling me I will be seeing didi on 13 Aug cos she had scheduled the c-section on that day..but didi decided to come out earlier..hehe..he chose National Day and the very less minute to see this world!
---------------
We had our dinner at ah ma's place..after the national day celebration show..we went home..mummy suddenly got show and I saw blood on the floor! kept asking why mummy is bleeding..mummy say didi coming out liao! yeah!! Mummy and daddy waited for ah ma and ah gong to come before leaving for the hospital..and left crying me at home with ah ma and ah gong..boohoo..i want to see didi too!
--------------------
Oh yes...didi's name is Caleb Chong..mummy and daddy thought a long long time then decide..hehe..
----------------------------------------
Didi was born on National Day, he was 3.165kg, 52cm long & head circumference 35cm (I was 3.11kg, 49cm long and head circumference 33cm..me lighter, shorter and head smaller leh..keke..)

Clean up liao still cry cry..aiyoo...

This picture more handsome...

Of cos..I am very happy to see didi lah...i cried everyday when i leave with daddy after visiting mummy and didi..i want them to go home with me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home