Someone was lazy again...keke..long time never update the blog..you all know who is it..keke..
Mummy has been preparing me on didi's arrival...I am really looking forward to it and kept asking where is didi??!! I wanted to go into her tummy and see but she said cannot! so angry leh! ok lor..i wait..
I still cry in school every morning..ya i know..what is new right? hehe..teacher say is programmed into me liao..but it is not that i dont like school..is just that i missed mummy and daddy lah..teacher say i stop crying in a while and enjoyed my classes one..so ask mummy and daddy no need to worry..
I talk a lot now..always asking why? why? why? sometimes mummy will tell me 'she dont know'..aiyoo...thought adults know everything leh...
Mummy noticed that I draw (i cant write anything yet lah..maybe an ugly 'C'..keke) with my left hand..she was saying..like that how to teach me to write??!!! but as if she will really teach me how to write lah..and oh yes..mummy is very happy that I can finally do coloring within the required area and not anyhow color..
I still need to poo and sleep with my diapers on..mummy wonders when I will stop wearing the diapers (cos of my 'golden backside'..she is still using pampers lor)..mummy I also wonder when I will stop leh..keke..
For those who miss me..one of my latest photo...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home