Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Monday, March 10, 2008

Some updates...

It has been about a month since I joined the new child care..I still cry every morning (think mummy gave up liao..she say she will leave with it..) but teacher told mummy that after the short morning drama..I will be ok and I am the happiest bunny in school..and I got a best friend in school. Her name is Tessa..I will tell mummy that I like Tessa (mummy ask me why I like her..I told her cos Tessa smiles a lot)..mummy is glad that I enjoyed school more now and very happy she made the right choice to change.

I have grown much taller..ah ma was suprised that only after a few weeks, I could locked her main door..keke..think I am over 90cm now but mummy forgot to measure me..I am still only 12.5kg though..not too fat hor..stilll can be super model..keke..

I am still on diapers when i nap and sleep at night and still poo with diapers..but mummy is quite happy I could poo in the toilet bowl for a few times lately...

I also do the 'adult talk' now..
- 'Give me that, if not I angry hah?!!'
- passed something to mummy, will demand 'mummy, say thank you!'
- mummy was served noodles at a dinner, I asked mummy 'why you never say thank you???!!'

Mummy say I am still at the terrible 2s stage (though turning 3 soon)..very demanding and anyhow throw tantrums..cry if I could not get what I want etc..mummy hope I will pass this stage soon...mummy you wait hor..is my privilege at this age lor and I am enjoying it..keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home