I got fever AGAIN!
Yesterday mummy got a call from child care at 4pm, teacher Ivy told her I was having a fever of 38.8 degrees! Mummy quickly called ah ma to fetch me home..after taking bifen, my temp went down..mummy thought I was ok but in the middle of the night my temp went up...mummy gave me bifen again but my temp did not go down and shot up to 40 degrees! Mummy panicked and they rush me to Mt Alvernia..
Though my temp was high..I was in good mood and happy i could go gai gai..i was singing away in the car and while waiting to see the doctor..mummy thought I was drunk (crazy mummy..keke..). The doctor could not find anything wrong with me except the fever, he told mummy that they could monitor me and if after 2 days if my fever does not go off they should bring me for a blood test and urine test to make sure I did not get UTI...but heng lor..my fever went down and did not come back after 2 days..but sad leh..i am back to school ah! humph!
Now mummy hates to get phone calls from the school! keke..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home