Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Monday, April 23, 2007

Surprise surprise...

Mummy say she had a nice surprise yesterday...I actually let po po bring me downstairs to send jie jie (daddy's sister's daughter) off..why is it so surprising right? Let me tell you..cos till now..i still do not let anyone carry me other than mummy, daddy and ah ma..though i see ah gong everyday..I still cry and refuse him to carry me (unless of cos if he give me mum mum)..of cos I did fuse a bit when I went downstairs with her alone..cos I have NEVER let her carry me for so long..lucky I see gong gong and hug him tight! I like gong gong better cos he gives me a lot of food to eat..anything I want..keke..
-------------------------
Also, at po po house, auntie Siti (daddy's brother's maid) can carry me for the longest time! and i actually played with her in the room without mummy and daddy by my side..
-------------------------
Today, ah gong can bring me to the shop to buy some cough drops...I know he will buy me some titbits so I go with him lor..and he said he going 'gai gai', of cos I wanna gai gai!
-------------------------
Mummy is very happy with my 'independence' and hope that I will be just as ok when I go to the child care in June..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home