Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, July 08, 2006

My first soft toy!

Mummy bought me this alien soft toy..this is the first soft toy she bought me you know? she sort of kanna con into buying it..we went NTUC today..mummy know I will fuss in the pram as usual..so when she saw this toy..she quickly grab and let me play with it while she do her marketing..I was very happy with it..i hold and play with it the whole time in the NTUC..when it was time to pay..i refuse to let go..so mummy decided to buy it for me..keke..good plan I have huh? how she pay? she gotta get one same toy for the auntie at cashier to scan lor..
Do I still like the toy now? huh..i still play and kiss it..once in a while..haha..but Daddy commented that this toy is kinda ugly..wonder why I like it??!! i also dont know leh...oh ya..it is longer than me leh!

No no..you wait for your turn on the swing ok?

Come come! lets go to school together..

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashjumummy said...

hahaha ur Mummy hor.. got weird taste for softtoys hor? hehe
I dunno the softtoy is so long !!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Not mummy has weird taste lah..is me lah..i like leh cos the toy is pink mah..and it will play hi-5 with me and it can hug me hehe..

8:13 AM  
Blogger BW said...

oh oh.. now if i see crystal dressed in pink, i would think of this toy, how har??!?! :P

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home