Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My New School!

After for crying for more than half a year every morning..mummy finally decided to change me to a new school! My new school is at a bungalow house in Woodlands..nice environment (got a rabbit that greets me every morning leh..I get to play sand everyday...get to go outdoor everyday...get to play slide everyday..but still waiting for water play though..) and nice teachers..I think I will grow to like the school..

I started my new school on 11 Feb..some pics that mummy took on the first day when she was with me..



1 Comments:

Blogger enchanted_forest said...

Her uniform is so pretty!
Hope your pregnancy is getting well. Take care! :)
Carol

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home