Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Christmas

Mummy and daddy took me to tanglin mall to watch the 'snow'...initially i joined the fun in the foam but later when I discovered that I will get 'wet', I complained to mummy 'I wet wet!'..later when it 'snowed' i was scared and dont wanna go into the 'snow'..mummy say next year no need to go le..ooopsss...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home