Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mummy's birthday

Mummy's birthday today..daddy brought me to buy a cake for her..of cos I chose her favorite Hello Kitty cake..keke..I know mummy well right??! After getting the cake, we pick her up from her class (she is attending a parenting class to learn how to 'communicate' with me wor but actually is to discipline me lah! humph!) and went home to celebrate...mummy was very happy this year cos I could sing her a birthday song..I am also happy cos I get to blow the candle quick and fast before mummy could do it! yeah!

1 Comments:

Blogger shuxia said...

Happy belated Birthday to Mummy! Crystal is very smiley.:)

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home