Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Toilet training

Mummy has been lazy and has not toilet train me till today! aiyoo..most of my friends in school do not wear diapers liao leh..mummy decided to start today..

I started to wear the traning pants in the day today..mummy kept asking me to tell her if I want to pee must let her know..i said ok..she would ask me if I wanted to pee every 15 to 30 minutes..so far..out of the 5 times she brought me to the toilet bowl I managed to pee twice! mummy was very happy liao..she said she finally see me pee in the toilet bowl! but big deal meh?

I would also wipe myself and flush (but I like to flush before I pee lah..mummy not happy..say I waste water..arghh..)..oh yes..of cos got 'accident' lah..i was happily playing with my toys and forgot i need to tell mummy i wanna pee and did it on the floor..

Overall mummy is quite happy with my performance today since this is the first day she tried to toilet train me..she hope that I could be toilet train asap so she can stop buying the pampers!..huh..so will I get more toys??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home