Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Friday, March 23, 2007

Xiao yi's wedding..

Xiao yi is mei3 mei3 (pretty) on this special day! I kept calling for her and looking for her today..but she too busy to bother about me..boohoo..sorry no pics of xiao yi cos copyright..
-------------
Me in the evening dress mummy bought at xiao yi's wedding..mei3 mei3 or not


I know how use chopsticks ah! dont play play!

Xiao yi's wedding dinner is at Holiday Inn Park View..same as mummy & daddy's..this is the FAMOUS ballroom! haha..


----------------

I think I had a bit too much at the dinner..came home vomit 3 times in the night..xiao yi ah..you must sayang me more hor..cos I ate the noodle at your wedding dinner I vomit leh..actually partly cos of my cough also lah..

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashjumummy said...

hey!! my mummy & daddy also wedded in this ballroom leh. =)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home