Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Last day of CNY..

I had great fun on last day of CNY! Ashley mummy invited us to her place..Sherilyn and Zavier were there too..it was a very long time since I saw them.. Ashley has become prettier.. Sherilyn still so pretty and Zavier so jovial (minus the pool incident..haha)...
---------------
Ashley is a nice host and share her toys..but I was a bit scare of her as she is over friendly..I had a good time doing art and craft prepared by ashley mummy (kiss kiss to auntie!)..see the nice little butterfly i made?

We also had fun at the swimming pool but time is so short cos it started to thunder and about to rain..mummy rushed me out and we went back to ashley's house..boohoo..zaiver good lor..insisted on going back to the pool and cried non-stop so his daddy and mummy brought him back to the pool! arghh..should have use the same method! nebermind..next time..keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home