My leg pain pain...
Today mummy and ah ma had a good laugh..ah ma was telling mummy (when mummy came back from work) that she accidently stepped on my leg cos she din see me approaching from behind..I heard their conversation and quickly hold on to my leg to show mummy where ah ma hurt me..ah ma said that was correct leg that she stepped on..and both of them laughed and said how come I know what they are talking about when they did not do any action like pointing to my leg...aiyoo..it was painful leh..why they still laugh? of cos..mummy quickly came and sayang me..
When xiao yi, er yi and ah gong came home after that..mummy ask me to show them where is 'tong tong'..so I showed them again..all of them had a good laugh too..
See I am so smart..know how to 'complain' that someone hurt me..hehe..see who dare to bully me from now on! I will complain to mummy...
Ok ok..tell you lah..of course I did cry after ah ma stepped on me..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home