Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Sunday..

Usually Sunday we will go po po house but mummy say this week we are not going as po po go gai gai..so not at home..so mummy say we will eat out..she has a craving for french fries so we went mac...then Daddy bought me a mac ice-cream..huh..taste funny..ice-cream taste like that?


After dinner we went to the library! This is my first time in the library..wow! so many books! but I think i prefer the shelves..cant help walking from shelf to shelf..huh..seems quiet down here..I like this place..mummy bring me again ok?
Help! something is on my head again!
Boo hoo..still cant get rid of that thing on my head..I no face see people liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home