Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Family photo Part 1

We went to take some family photos today...mummy said it is supposed to be taken on my actual birthday but she did not manage to get a slot on that day. Mummy say the photo session is to celebrate mummy & daddy's 5th year anniversary and of cos my 1st birthday..

Mummy is a bit disappointed with the photos cos i just refused to put anything on my head..so all my pics I am 'botak'..but mummy..i really hate it to have something on my head and I am really 'botak' mah..just let it be lor..I not worry lah..no hair better..more cooling leh..hehe..

These are some of the pics we took today




2 Comments:

Blogger Ashjumummy said...

The family fotos are so nice & wen xing! Make me having the 'chong dong'to take leh. =P

Crystal smiled so happily, happy family! :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger alwaysDaBabe said...

so nice!! me next time also must take !! keke....crystal so cute :)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home