Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Thursday, May 11, 2006

My 2 front teeth...and others..

Aiyoo...mummy today then realise that my 2 upper teeth are cutting through..I tried to tell her so many times..blur mummy!

Let's see..I have 2 (lower) + 1 (lower) + 2 (upper) = 5 teeth in total liao...wow so many...so mummy what else can I eat now? what? 3 of them are only half way through so I still gotta wait? mummy wait how long?

Can see the first bottom 2 teeth? Finally mummy got a photo to show..thanks to the new swing keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home