Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cranky 1st Birthday Bash Part 1

It is my 1st birthday birthday bash today..but I was really in a cranky mood..mummy was disappointed cos I was cranky the whole day..i refuse to let the guests (mummy & daddy's relatives) carry me! But mummy..I am still having running nose and my 3rd tooth popping out leh...

My Birthday Banner..thanks to Ashley jie jie & her mummy for lending me this pretty banner!

My cute bunny birthday cake & precious moments agar agar!

The coin tins mummy gave out to the guests...hehe..that is a photo of me in the cutest kid contest leh..
The crying starts...
What are the 2 red things for me to step on?

Boboohoo..why need to choose? I want them all!

Finally I chose it! The book! Does it mean I will be smart when I grow up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home