Finally it is coming out!!!
Mummy is so blur...I have been so cranky past few weeks but today then she realise that I am teething! Mummy say she can finally see something popping out..I have been trying to tell her this but she still dont get it..I cry a lot, drink less milk and bite a lot she also dont get it..haii..mummy say it is time to have teeth liao cos I am already 9.5 months..
Lucky mummy took me to the pd today and pd say I am teething..but I did not see him because of my teeth lah..cos blur mummy din know mah..I need to see him cos of my nappy rash again..it is so itchy! but dont know why I cant scatch leh..oh..it is the pampers..hehe..
Hope I will get better after the purple color wash and cream to apply on..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home